Sisterhood — Bring these items to class to begin your journaling
- THREE SHEETS of coordinating 12×12 inch cardstock, specifically 3 different sheets from the same paper collection, for example: Graphic 45’s Nature Sketchbook or Cityscapes, or BoBunny’s Kiss-the-Cook or Secret Garden. You may substitute a 6×6 inch paper pad for these three sheets.
- THREE ADDITIONAL SHEETS of 12×12 inch cardstock. These can be:
- More from the paper collection already choosen above, especially ones with a small print design or mostly neutral.
- Or, different 12×12 cardstock that goes nicely with your first three sheets.
- Or, paper from the BoBunny dots collections, again color coordinated to first three sheets.
- Or, a mixture of all three above.
- Your decision of what journal size you will create … best recommendations are 6×6 inch square, and 5×7 inch rectangle used vertically or horizontally.
- Chipboard, cereal box or cardboard enough to cut your front and back journal covers. I’ll have some to share. You may also use a ready-made cover.
- Ideas, words, quotes and/or images for the letters A, B, C & D.
- I will bring some stamps and goodies to share.
- FYI – the ATC size is 2.5 by 3.5 inches
- Alphabet stamps, paper or chipboard for letters A, B, C & D; again I’ll bring LOTS to share.
- Technique # 1 BACKGROUND STAMPS …
- I will bring all my Lost Coast Design stamps to share.
- Please bring whichever of these light colored distress ink pad that coordinate with your paper: antique linen, old paper, tattered rose, milled lavender. P.S. antique linen goes with everything! And the store has ink pads to share.
- We will use the store’s We R Memory Keeper’s Precision Press.
- Technique #2 STENCILING …
- A few of your favorite stencils; I’ll bring some to share.
- Your coordinating distress ink pads and blender tools, as listed in toolbox.
That’s all folks!