Here’s what I’m thinking – but please remember this is a journey and every path taken is beautiful!
- Come early at noon if you can. I cleaned out my studio (again), and have free goodies.
- Paper engineering journal pages for letters A to D.
- Cut journal cover & back out of chipboard, cereal box or cardboard. Or, you can bring ready-made journal covers.
- Two technique demonstrations — backgrounds & stencils.
- Individual help with journal design.
- Use Cherri’s hole drill press, deckle edge paper cutter, & alphabet sets.
- Stop at 3p so you can shop with your 10% class discount.
HOMEWORK between Jan 29 and Feb 12
- Work on design for journal pages A to D. Paper clip design to journal pages. Remember layers, layers and more layers! We’ll review in class before gluing down.
- Create more journal pages for next alphabet letter set, or wait until next class. There will be new paper engineering each week.
- Collect ideas for next alphabet letters.
- Bring a technique or a couple items to class that you haven’t used in a while to include in your journal.