CLASS PLAN February 12
- Paper engineering journal pages for letters E to H … Pockets x3
- New Technique: Use stencils to alter background cardstock piece.
- New Technique: Use mouse to color a die cut frame or mat; then ink, then stamp, then emboss.
- New Technique: Use antique linen and embossing powder to highlight image on cardstock.
- Individual help with journal design, including review layout for A-D.
- New To Do: Use Cherri’s alphabets
- New To Do: Use Prima spray to gently alter cardstock.
- Use background & stencil techniques.
- Use Cherri’s hole drill press & deckle edge paper cutter.
- Use a technique or a couple items from home you haven’t used in a while.
- Stop at 3p so you can shop with your 10% class discount.
HOMEWORK between Feb 12 and Feb 26
- Continue working on Journal design.
- Create more journal pages.
- Collect ideas for next alphabet letters.
- Find two more unused/seldom used items from home to include in your journal.