Sisterhood Session FOUR is Sunday, March 25. Little Sisters Session FOUR is, April 8 (no class Easter Sunday). Please let me know if/when you will not be attending any session.
- Finish installing your scrappy tags and the six spreads designed for the last session.
- Begin designing another six spreads. Remember to create one fold-over page edge and one wrap-around page edge in each signature. Use the oxide paper and die cuts created for/at last session. Make more oxide ink paper as needed. If you are comfortable with your spreads, please go ahead and affix. If you would like my input, just clip them to the page and ask me for review time.
- Begin using the sister share items in your spreads if they work, please don’t force anything.
- Finish collecting share items for sisters using the shared information sheet distributed (such as stamps, die cuts, images … any tidbit that goes with their theme & colors).
- Bring your list of chapter/signature/journal titles and/or words you would like Cherri to typeset; or do them yourselves.
- If requested, spread design/layout review time with Cherri.
- Finish sharing with sisters; collect sister signatures on labels/tabs.
- Show & tell!! Let’s see what you’re done!!
- Class work #1 … water color with Prima Water Soluable Oil Pastels (I provide water colors).
- Class work #2 … Dylusion paint background techniques (I provide paints).
Bring to Class List is
- Your JOURNAL, along with a small collection of your images, scraps, paper and doodahs.
- A #2 round watercolor brush
- A palette or substitute plastic surface
- Two or three images stamped on watercolor paper with a permanent ink pad (preferably MEMENTO, second choice is ARCHIVAL, third choice is VERSAFINE. Do not use DISTRESS INKS, they are water-based) . Pick images that have open space that allow for coloring and work with your theme. I will bring my MEMENTO ink pads to share, and we can heat-set the images.
- Four sheets of quality and smooth surface 8-1/2 x 11″ card stock (white, natural, or off-white).
- Distress oxide ink pads — only the colors you are using in your journal.
- A few permanent ink pads in colors coordinating to your journal.
- A small stash of paper towel, a rag, and baby wipes.
- Share items for sisters.
- Your list of six chapter/signature/journal titles and/or words if you would like Cherri to typeset.
- And, your Cherri Tool Box, of course.
Thanks & see you soon!!